Wednesday 8 August 2007

Monkey smuggled onboard flight!

I’ve heard some funny stories in my time but how no one could notice a furry animal under somebody’s hat is unbelievable.

In Lima, Peru on Monday a man boarded a flight to Lauderdale, Fla with a monkey under his hat. Nobody noticed this until passengers happened to see it perched on his ponytail. He even boarded another flight to LaGuardia airport early Tuesday morning.

The primate whom normally lives in forests began to appear from underneath the hat and a passenger later said: “Other passengers asked the man if he knew he had a monkey on him.”

Astonishingly the monkey was well behaved and remained on the man’s seat for the remainder of the flight.

When the plane landed at 3pm airport police were waiting to question the man but it isn’t yet known whether he will face charges.

The monkey appeared to not be distressed but is being kept in quarantine for 31 days to check for any diseases. If all is ok the monkey could face life in a zoo.

“It is kind of a spirited monkey,” Russell said. “That will be the nickname of the monkey: Spirit.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.