Thursday 5 July 2007

Flying with BMI Baby Airline.


Well I have been away for a while but I'm back!!

Just been on a short European break to Barcelona with BMI Baby. Can't really compare the flight with that of a 747 but it was still enjoyable.

The 2 and a half hour flight went without hitch in the air and was very smooth all the way there and back.

I also briefly saw the pilot and co-pilot and was really pleasantly surprised to see that the co-pilot was a woman. That was the first time I have ever been flown anywhere with a lady in the cockpit. How envious am I!!!!

Anyway after a hefty delay at Birmingham International I was finally on my way. I did however notice that to get through departures is now a much more lengthy process than it normally is.

How surprising when a programme showing how bad security is at Birmingham was screened on the tele not too long before!! I'm a bit worried that they still won an award for best Airport Security afterwards, just how bad at security does that mean all other Eurpoean airports are!!??

Check out my landing and taking off on You Tube. Unfortunately you can't appreciate the views as they were both night flights.

No comments: